We want to ensure parcels arrive in the best possible condition, so itâ€™s important they are packaged correctly. Hereâ€™s our essential requirements:
- Use cushioning material such as bubble wrap to fill empty spaces and protect sharp edges or odd shapes.
- Make sure the packaging is strong enough for its contents.
- Fragile items shouldnâ€™t touch each other, or the side of the container. Use padding material to prevent this.
- Write a return address on the item and include the contact name, address and telephone number inside the package.
- Use strong tape to seal and secure the box.
- Complete all the necessary customers forms.
Need more information about packaging your parcel? Please get in touch via the form.